11.11.2003

Life's learnings this November

YESTERDAY, I learned that some people, no matter how well you thought you know them, do change after some time that you haven't been together. And last night, I learned that the person I consider as my GREAT LOVE has, indeed changed. And it's for the worse.

I know, I know. I have been acting weird and desperate lately and I know it's time to "move on." I realized last night after "a fight" with him through text that he has not regarded me with a bit of respect and valuation I deserve. I now think that maybe he really used to lie a lot when we were still together. And until now, he's still lying -- to me, to himself and to everyone around him. I realized, if he doesn't really have a mean bone, then he wouldn't have treated me the way he's treating me now, as if we were not friends in the first place. You do not take your friends for granted. You do not disrespect them. You do not lie to them. You do not push them away as if you're pushing someone you really hate! I don't even do that to the people I HATE.

Actually, I felt used. I felt abused. I felt emotionally battered. And I vow to myself that I will not give him another opportunity to hurt me the way he did.

I will stop texting him. I will stop calling him. I will not see him again, ever. I will move on.

To a good person (NOTE: clarifications)


(I would like to stress that the person I was referring to at the blog entry above and "the good man" at the blog entry below ARE NOT one and the same.)

ON THE OTHER HAND, these past few days have been so enlightening. I have overlooked the good traits of this person who stood beside me amidst all the pain I've caused him. I refused to see the good-natured person that lies beneath his angry stares and tough exterior. I forgot to NOT compare him with other people because he simply stands out in his own way.

And I am very sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home