I'm now 27 years old
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!
And I feel incredibly happy, thanks to friends (and lovers?) who have made me feel reeeeaaaalllllyyy special. They ransacked my house and threw a surprise party for me. For a sec there, I had thought that some lunatic had managed to enter my apartment. It was just great to find a cake, a banner, a bunch of balloons, and my three best friends in the world singing happy birthday.
Plus, things are looking up (career wise, that is).
Merci, merci!
And I feel incredibly happy, thanks to friends (and lovers?) who have made me feel reeeeaaaalllllyyy special. They ransacked my house and threw a surprise party for me. For a sec there, I had thought that some lunatic had managed to enter my apartment. It was just great to find a cake, a banner, a bunch of balloons, and my three best friends in the world singing happy birthday.
Plus, things are looking up (career wise, that is).
Merci, merci!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home